I’ll be updating this particular post through the weekend, so come back often to look for more additions.
What a roller coaster this Pisces Crow has had these last couple months! I decided earlier this year to learn a little more about astrology, from many angles, and I’ve been enjoying seeing just how relevant then changing cosmos is to my personal life. Today and this weekend, I’m sharing a lot of astrological links for anyone interested, and will update as I add more.
I’ve been hearing quite a bit about Venus Retrograde, and since I know nothing about it, I did a little research. One thing I found out common among all the posts and info I read was that Venus is called the Triple Goddess….triple, because of the the 3 areas Venus affects: Money, Love and Beauty
Some Highlights and themes:
- Many things will come back around to be re-evaluated.
- Old loves will resurface. ( look for Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo…earth signs, calm and cool)
- Crazy things will be presenting themselves….bam! out of nowhere.
- Most all stressed this: DO NOT MAKE MAJOR DECISIONS UNTIL THE RETROGRADE AND THE RETROGRADE ZONE ARE COMPLETELY OVER.
- Freedom and values come to front
- Venus Retrograde begins March 4
- Ends April 15
- Exits Retrograde Zone May 18.
I’m going to post a few videos and links that explain what’s coming. Whether or not you are a Pisces, the retrograde has some important implications. If, like me you are a Pisces, or if you know a Pisces, you may get some real relief through this info while trying to swim the maze of all you are encountering! (MY birthday is March 4! )
Venus Retrograde Do’s and Don’ts:
Venus Retrograde March 3 4 & 5, 2017 – True Sidereal Astrology
Venus Retrograde 2017 for Twin Flames and Divine Partners
This week: March Crazy Energies!
11:11 Twin Flame~ March 2-9 ~ WOW!! ACE! ACE! ACE! ACE!
A Pisces Tarot Reading:
Pisces Reading for March
MORE LINKED HERE LATER>>>>
ADDITIONS MARCH 4
Twin Flame Weekly Reading: Feb.27-March5: “The Masculine is Ready to Give; Are You Open to Receive?”
VENUS Retrograde – March 4 – April 15 2017